ADS-B = Easy as 1,2,3
FreeFlight Systems ADS-B solutions give you access to subscription-free ADS-B weather data broadcasts today and a built-in upgrade path to NextGen compliance. FreeFlight Systems approach is:
- Practical: Adds valuable tools for safe flying now.
- Sensible: Achieves NextGen compliance on a phased, unhurried schedule as products are certified for your aircraft.
- Affordable: Cost less than either dead-end products or expensive upgrades to closed, proprietary avionics systems.
- Easy as 1,2,3:
- Install the XPLORER ADS-B weather receiver: Based on FreeFlight Systems certified ADS-B solutions, XPLORER adds ADS-B Nexrad and aviation weather information to compatible cockpit displays. Its permanent, clutter-free and upgradable installation protects your avionics investment and costs less than dead-end datalink products.
- Add a WAAS GPS: The FreeFlight Systems WAAS GPS upgrade to XPLORER adds the NextGen-required high-integrity position, velocity and time (PVT) source to your aircraft.
- Add an “ADS-B Out” transmitter: Add our 978 MHz UAT transmitter to XPLORER (or our 1201 WAAS GPS to a Trig Avionics or other compatible 1090 Mhz Mode S transponder) and your aircraft is fully ADS-B capable and compliant.
With FreeFlight Systems you can reap the rewards of ADS-B as you prepare to fly in the NextGen airspace system.