ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Leads: Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities. Identified hot leads and closes as required or forwards them to the appropriate Director of Sales.
- Supports sales consultatively and makes recommendations to customers for best-fit options with feedback and consideration from Technical Sales team and Director of Sales
- Relationships: Creates productive relationships with Director of Sales & Regional Sales Manager to best support customer network
- Identify, analyses and implement new methods and techniques to determine sales growth
- Think outside the box; use experience from previous conversations to improve lead generation and support outside sales team.
- Provide accurate data and reporting in a timely basis
- Provide customers relevant information about the products and services the company sells
- Maintain good long term relationship with customers, sales staff and supplier
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, account analyses, new product information.
- Brainstorms with sales staff on new promotions and marketing programs
- Order Entry and coordination with logistics team, as needed basis
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Achieves organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- ADS-B knowledge is a plus but the willingness to learn is more important.
- Will be periodically required to perform other duties as directed and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or 1 – 2 years related work experience in sales or business development within the aerospace/avionics industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Pilots license preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates should be able to speak effectively to pilots and aircraft owners about ADS-B products and how they perform. The applicant must possess the ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Candidates must have a strong command of computer desktop tools such as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) to assist in completing essential duties. Effectively demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have a willingness to constantly be learning. Salesforce experience is required. Syteline experience is a preferred but not required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All employees shall be held responsible for following safety rules and procedures, reporting and eliminating safety hazards in a timely fashion, reporting accidents and near misses, and cooperating in any type of accident investigation. Management and supervisory employees shall be held accountable for emphasizing safety and participating in any safety meetings, checking and eliminating safety hazards within the company, updating practices, improving working conditions, and maintaining records as required by applicable state and federal laws.
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: Director of Sales
Send a copy of your resume to HR@freeflightsystems.com