Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
Working Conditions: Full-Time
Location: Remote and/or Dallas Ft. Worth Metroplex
As part of a small, passionate, and accomplished team of experts, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within the Avionics MRO and Airline transport, business jet and rotorcraft fleet community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Actual duties and responsibilities may vary as a result of corporate directives, departmental objectives and special projects, in addition to the duties outlined below.
In summary, responsibilities are:
- Coordinate sales calls with the companies’ customer network and other potential customers at their place of business to demonstrate the company products to dealer personnel and discuss the business of representing company in the dealers’ market
- Recruit and sign new contracts with potential dealers for our products sale, installation and
- Demonstrate company products to dealers’ and customers in the effort to aid the dealer in the sale and installation of products.
- Support the dealers in their efforts to sell our products including field marketing events
- Provide effective product and technical support by coordinating within the appropriate FreeFlight Systems departments to gain the correct and timely
- Provide professional presentations to customers through bi-weekly travel
- Provide a positive representation of the company at various trade shows and
- Provide weekly sales reports to include but not limited to field data feedback and sales results utilizing Salesforce.com
- Provide travel plans and projected budget to VP, Sales & Marketing
- Be an overall general manager of the assigned territory
- Will be periodically required to perform other duties as directed and
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university or related work experience in business development within the aerospace/avionics industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Pilots license preferred but not