Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Director of Sales
The RSM position will work with the FreeFlight Systems dealer network in support of their efforts to sell and install all of the company’s product lines. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for their assigned dealers, integrators, and end customers, providing a high level of customer service for the purpose of selling and supporting FreeFlight Systems products and services. RSM will be expected to meet with current and potential customers in person, requiring travel (50– 60%). If travel is not a possibility, outbound reach and virtual meetings should be scheduled in lieu of these meetings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate sales calls with the FreeFlight Systems dealer network and other potential dealers at their place of business to demonstrate company products to dealer personnel and discuss the business of representing the company in the dealers’ market area.
- Recruit and sign new contracts with potential dealers for the sale and installation of company products.
- Support the dealers in their efforts to sell company products including customer open houses, pilot seminars, and other such field marketing events.
- Provide effective product and technical support by coordinating with the appropriate FreeFlight Systems departments to gain correct and timely answers.
- Provide professional presentations to owners, operators, and dealers through bi-weekly dealer travel to assigned region.
- Provide a positive representation of the company at various trade shows and seminars.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to provide weekly sales reports including, but not limited to, field data feedback and sales results.
- Prepared for Monday Morning Sales Meeting with weekly metrics on quotes and outbound reach
- Responsible for achieving and executing weekly metrics previously assigned by Director of Sales
- Utilize Syteline to enter orders for confirmed purchase agreements of products
- Provide travel plans and projected budget to Director of Sales on quarterly basis, including trip reports and expense reports
- Act as a general manager of the assigned territory in all aspects of the business.
- Will be periodically required to perform other duties as directed and assigned.
- Must have Avionic Sales experience
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university or related work experience in business development or equivalent combination of education and experience. Aerospace/Avionics Industry and Pilots license preferred but not required.
The applicant must be able to read, write, and understand English fluently. Qualified candidates should be able to speak effectively to pilots and aircraft owners about company products and how they perform. The applicant must possess the ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Candidates must have a strong command of computer desktop tools such as MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) to assist in completing essential duties. Effectively demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
The potential employee must be willing to travel extensively, (more than 50% of the time). The remainder of the time the employee will work in their home office with occasional trips to the FreeFlight Systems Corporate offices in Irving, TX.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the education, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All employees shall be held responsible for following safety rules and procedures, reporting and eliminating safety hazards in a timely fashion, reporting accidents and near misses, and cooperating in any type of accident investigation. Management and supervisory employees shall be held accountable for emphasizing safety and participating in any safety meetings, checking and eliminating safety hazards within the company, updating practices, improving working conditions, and maintaining records as required by applicable state and federal laws.
Send a copy of your resume to HR@freeflightsystems.com